[Closed] Read the rules before making any post on the forums.
Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable can use the REPORT function on the post to notify the forum administrators.
By participating on these message boards, we are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.
You are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this user. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.
Copyrighted material includes, but is not specifically limited to, full texts of online articles, copyrighted video, etc.
In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is considered soliciting, advertising, vulgar, racist, harassing, hateful, threatening (this includes personal attacks), abusive, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
User Submitted Reporting
As stated above, if there is a problem topic, report it. It will then be decided upon by the forum administrators if the post warrants removal or a warning.
Posts, as stated above, that violate posting rules are grounds for removal. When a post is removed, users will receive a notification as to why, unless it contains any of the actions listed above. If a post does violate one of the aforementioned policies, a “warning” will be issue. Flooding the board with spam-like comments are grounds for immediate removal as are extreme instances of the prohibited scenarios listed above (ex: racist comments). Crudeness is also grounds for removal without written explanation.
First Warning: Post is removed, Warning listed.
Second Warning: Post is removed and user is unable to post for one week.
Third Warning: Post is removed and user is banned.
Users may request re-instatement after a certain time period to be determined by forum administrators.
NOTE: warnings do expire over time, so three accumulated warnings within a period of time (determined universally, not user-specific) will warrant the above actions listed.
You can check your number of warnings in your profile. One warning in January should not affect another warning in December, but remember, this forum is only as good as those who want to participate in it for the right reasons.
When threads are controversial in nature, but don't violate any rules, they may eventually be locked as to prevent removal of the thread due to infantile/immature/tactless comments.
It is recommended/suggested that users post with tact. These taxi and rideshare message forums can be a highly useful tool for the forhire drivers community and the actions of few can reflect on our community as a whole. Parents, commuters and DashRabbit's loyal customers read these forums. If you wouldn’t want your customers, parents, or kids reading what you post, think before hitting the submit button.
We want an educated, topical set of message boards that serve both the taxi driving industry and the users who represent it. Please act responsibly.
Forum Rules Addendums
Legal Matters: Legal issues surrounding taxi drivers, rideshare, courier or limo drivers will be removed. These include any type of matter that involves arrests or pending charges. This does not include eligibility, however, pointing out legal matters as a means to tear down others will not be tolerated.
Partners of DashRabbit are not allowed to discuss income on these forums. What you make is your business and it is not allowed to be discussed with others on the forums. Partners are also prohibited from using the forums as a means of complaints. If you have an issue related to DashRabbit then as a driver you already know where to address it. It's not allowed here!
Lewd Content: Posting any content that's deemed "adult" or "X-rated" will result in the account's immediate removal.
Secondary Accounts Part 1
Creating a new account to skirt a ban from another user account might get you a few free weeks of posting under that new name, but when it is discovered, not only will you be banned again, your IP addresses will be punched out as well. If you're in the "lifetime ban" category, you can always e-mail DashRabbit a request to reinstate your access. If you try to skirt your removal (Which was YOUR own fault anyway), you'll end up being eliminated further.
Secondary Accounts Part 2
If you have two accounts (or more), pick one and use it. Abuse of the back and forth between two usernames for the idea of rabble rousing and trolling could result in BOTH (or all) of your names being removed. Don't argue with yourself.
No use for them, don't start them, don't reply to them, don't engage in them.
Things that will get you banned
Several notes in case you're wondering what might get you banned/kicked from the board without the normal three strikes policy:
1. Trash talking ANY taxi company, rideshare or limo service. One thing that DashRabbit prides itself on is that we don't talk badly about the competition. If you come here and talk badly about DashRabbit, Uber, Lyft, or ANY other company you will be banned!
2. Abusing the reporting system. If you find a post as a possible violation of rules, hit the report button. However, if you hit the report button 21 times on 21 different posts because you can't follow the forum rules and use the forum for retaliatory purposes, against another poster or the site itself, you're gonna have a short-lived tenure on the boards. If you try to make our lives miserable and take time away from our jobs by being a child on the boards, there's a quick way we solve that problem.
3. Consistent foul language. Sure, you might speak like that every day, but I don't speak like that every day on a board visited by kids and their parents. People have been given the normal three-strikes policy on this.
4. Advertising/posting inappropriate material (standard to what could be considered inappropriate, very liberal honestly) on the boards. Creating an account solely to do this.
5. Talking about income. Talking about how much profit you make, or how much you don't make driving is prohibited. How much you make can not be discussed on these forums regardless of who you work for.
6. When responding to a warning and telling the moderator to "Go BLANK yourself." You don't get a second warning there. You can think it all you want, but when you say it and click send, that's a different story.